Wheatgrass is one of the nature’s purest of elixirs. As the name depicts, it is part of the wheat family, however, it does not contain gluten. It’s an amazing source of chlorophyll (a phytochemical that gives dark leafy greens their color, approx., 70%), antioxidants (like flavonoids and phenolic acid), vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E, and to top it all off wheatgrass contains 98 of 102 earth elements found in soil, including phosphorus, calcium, iron, magnesium, and potassium as well as essential enzymes and 19 amino acids (like glutathione etc.). Wheatgrass is also overflowing with liver enzymes.
In Ayurveda, this combination of Pipali, Black Pepper, and Ginger is known to stimulate agni, allowing for more efficient digestion in the stomach while promoting proper bile flow, healthy detoxification and fat metabolism. The gentle heating action of this blend activates the digestive tract to digest food, absorb nutrients and efficiently remove wastes.
• Encourages a highly oxygenated environment in your body
• Reduces fatigue; Improves & boosts immunity
• Promotes a healthy metabolism
• Helps formation of RBCs and WBCs; Stimulates blood circulation
• Restores pH balance
• Exhibits cleansing and detoxifying properties
• Detoxifies the liver & kidney
• Helps stabilize lipid levels
• Combats bowel inflammation